2 flower shapes, one smaller, one larger
piercing tool (long pin)
1. Trace your two flowers onto a piece of transparency.
3. Stamp an image onto the flowers.
4. Pierce the center of a flower and hold it on the pin.
5. Heat the center of the flower until it bends/contorts. Do not melt your flower. Slow and steady.
6. Remove it from the pin and do your second flower in the same way.
7. Join the two flowers with a brad.
To see this on video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOGzdmvBsOA
Here are my examples: