Join me on my creative journey!
"BIG" EYE GLASS CASE
So this summer the rage in sunglasses is "BIG" rimmed eyewear!! Right, well just try to find a case to fit those puppies in........NO PROBLEM!! Make your own!! Here's how to do it.
1. Use a heavy weight felt, 8 1/2" X 11"
2. Cut one body piece 6" X 11".
3. Cut two side panels 2" X 3 1/2".
4. Sew the side panels to the body frame.
5. Trim with decorative ribbon.
6. Attach magnet closure.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)